Consulting & Facilitation
You do not have to do it alone.
You do not have to do everything.
I can help you and your team craft solutions, build plans, and finish projects. People working toward a common vision need to work together well. That’s how organizations thrive.
I roll up my sleeves alongside you and we get it done together.
I promise – the process will be enjoyable and productive.
What I can help you with:
- Setting a strategic direction with clear goals
- Building a cohesive team
- Finding creative solutions
- Facilitating a change process
- Increasing community and staff voice in a process
What this means for you:
- Find clear direction and vision for your work
- Enjoy working with your team
- Finish and implement the project you set out to do
- Feel pride and forward progress
- Breathe easier and sleep better
Annie draws out participants in a gracious style that makes everyone feel valued and brings out the best in everyone present.
Bringing me on board to help take the load off is easy.
Let’s make a solid plan for your organizational or community change!
Annie goes above and beyond to produce results that matter. She adapts to unanticipated change and every challenge that arises.
Want to know more?
I consult and facilitate through my consulting practice, Vessel Strategy and Consulting.
I work with:
- Non-profits (specializing in education, arts and social services)
- Corporations & small businesses
- Consortiums, networks and collaboratives (groups of organizations and people coming together to create change)
- School districts and schools
- Churches and faith groups
Most of the projects I work on fall into one of two categories:
- Large-scale project to create community change
For organizations or consortiums that need support facilitating and managing a statewide or citywide campaign for community change.
- Internal organizational improvements
For businesses or organizations that need support clarifying their direction, fostering strong teams, and implementing better strategy, systems and structures.
Ready for solid support?
Enjoyable meetings. Actual Results.
I facilitate engaging meetings and retreats that connect people across difference, and result in action.
What I do:
- Plan and confirm the goals and outcomes of the meeting or retreat
- Assess the varied needs of the participants and partner organizations
- Develop creative ways to engage participants and gather new ideas
- Create momentum
- Identify action items and responsible parties
What you gain:
- A feeling of relief
- The opportunity to listen and participate
- New strategies for meetings that work
- Meetings that create action
What meeting participants gain:
- Enjoyment and energy
- Greater connection to other participants
- Clarity and focus for action
Want to enjoy your work, and feel calm and connected?
Get 5 tips to de-stress now in the midst of challenging work — plus monthly inspiration.